Are you an experienced Travel professional with knowledge and a passion for long haul travel?
My client a well-established, reputable Tour Operator are looking for an Operators Executive with a keen eye for detail to join their team, due to growth of the business. This is a great move for someone who is already working for a Tour Operator or Travel Agency, with previous experience in a similar operations / back office / admin or sales support role.
If you are looking for a new challenge and to further your operational experience within a fast-growing travel company and be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexibility to work from home, fantastic benefits and great working hours, please apply now!
- Ensuring all customer bookings are completed with quality, accuracy and attention whilst following processes and guidelines.
- Quality checking all bookings and loading onto the software
- Sending customer confirmations and tickets
- Completing amendments
- A good long-haul geographical knowledge
- Previous travel industry experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to support other team members
- Experience in dealing with both customers and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative and take ownership for completing tasks
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience of using a GDS (Galileo/Sabre/Worldspan/Amadeus) would be desirable but not essential
THE PACKAGE & HOURS:
- Successful applicant can expect a competitive package of £24,000
- Monday - Saturday: 9.00am - 5.30pm (1-3 Saturday's a month and day off in lieu for working a Saturday)
- Fully remote
If you have previous travel operations experience and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or click on Apply and follow the on-screen instructions.
£24000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
An exciting new opportunity is now available for a fully experienced Luxury Leisure Consultant to join a successful travel management company in Central Chester.
Up to £26000 per annum + Plus generous comms and benefits!
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Want to join a growing Cruise sales team, earn a great basic salary with amazing commissions??......