At least 24 hours before the interview make sure you have ticked everything in following check list.
- Have you spoken with your Travel Trade Recruitment consultant about the role and interview?
- Have you done enough research on the company, market, competitors, etc?
- Do you know your interviewers name and the date/time/address of the interview?
- Have you planned your journey?
- Is your interview outfit suitable, clean and ironed?
- Do you need to take anything with you to the interview and is it ready?
- Are you sufficiently prepared to answer common interview questions, highlighting your experience and suitability to this particular role?
- Have you practiced answering tough interview questions?
- Have you thought about questions you could ask?