- Managing a team of Specialist Cruise Consultants
- Manage sales/service delivery ensuring that you are visible to all agents i.e. walking the floor, on-the-floor activities.
- Effectively communicate with the sales team with regards to key objectives for the Business and manage change, behaviours and outcomes effectively to increase performance outcomes.
- Meet and/or exceed sales targets/key performance indicators (KPI's) to maximise performance across the centre.
- Create an environment where staff are committed and motivated to deliver a high standards of customer service and seek to enhance this.
-Managerial experience required, will also consider an assistant manager looking for a step up
-Strong people management skills
-High drive to motivate your team
-Flexible and adaptable
-Exceptional time management skills
-A brilliant understanding of KPIS
-37.5 hours per week (Slight shift worked involved)
-A competitive salary plus bonus
If this sounds like you, please email a copy of your CV to Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Lisa on 0161 923 6120 for more info.
£18000 - £19000 per annum + commission, incentives & travel perks
ravel Consultants and Flight Reservation executives! Do you want to combine your Indian languages skills with your passion, knowledge and industry experience in travel? Are you a GDS trained
£18000 - £21000 per annum + amazing benefits and commission
Do you want to earn fantastic commission as a Retail Travel Consultant?! Are you a long haul retail travel consultant looking for a new challenge?
£15000 - £16500 per annum + Commission + bonuses
We are looking for Travel Sales Superstars who have worked in the Travel industry for this leading independent Travel Agency to work in their branch located near Stansted.