We are excited to be recruiting for a Product Executive as the Product Executive you will be working collaboratively with the Product Managers to make continual improvements to the Product itself, as well as the internal processes that deliver Product information to the global business. Ensure all tasks and deliverables are met accurately and on time. Attend and play an active role in Product Team meetings and 1-to-1 meetings, to agree objectives, tasks, projects, priorities, and timelines. Work with Head of Product to help streamline internal processes, creating consistency and efficiencies across the Product areas.
- Tour written content: assist in delivering accurate, inspiring and informative itineraries for brochures and webpages, also for the more detailed Tour Dossiers, with specific and correct information to help customers know what to expect when they book.
- Tour optimisation: support in making major or minor changes to itineraries, whether to improve quality or optimise margins, liaising closely with the relevant Destination Management Company (DMC) and communicating clearly with all internal stakeholders.
- Product information: ensure accuracy and consistency between tour planning sheets, brochure and web copy, tour maps, tour dossiers and customer documentation. Ensure these fully align with the DMC's quote document.
- Rate negotiation and contracting: support with rate negotiations, service inclusions / exclusions, payment and cancellation terms, supplier Contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Competitor analysis: help to carry out regular competitor analysis and benchmarking quality and service levels against competitors; also monitoring competitors' promotional activity.
- Quality management: working closely with the Operations Team to address quality issues and if necessary working with DMCs to address complaint issues.
- Health and safety: working with Operations Team to ensure all DMCs submit H&S audits and other checks as necessary.
- Capacity management: implementing decisions on capacity management, whether cancelling tours or contracting additional tour dates. Clearly communicating changes with DMCs and global businesses.
- Itinerary changes: working with to organise itinerary changes as required (due to force majeure or any other reason) and communicate agreed changes with DMCs and the global
- Product development: assist in identifying product gaps and generating new ideas (in existing and new destinations) that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Customer documentation: checking and amending the customers' documentation, in particular the tour itinerary and ancillary information, as well as extensions and / or stopovers. Ensure accuracy and specific warnings in place as required, to manage customer expectations.
- Brochure / web copy and images: assist with the proofing processes, to ensure all customer-facing content and imagery is fully accurate and correct.
- Product loading: accurate and on time loading of product buy costs, sell prices and itinerary content. This includes ancillary product such as pre/post tour hotel nights, extensions, stopovers, private tours, etc. as well as the group tours.
- Sales support: offer fast and willing support to the Reservations and Sales teams to address customer queries and address any barrier-to-sale issues.
- Product training: assist with creating PowerPoint presentations for internal product training.
- Inventory control: maintain group tour allocations and availability, adjusting passenger numbers and closing tours.
- Must have at least 2 years in travel industry experience
- Strong organisational skills, methodical, able to prioritize.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and systems oriented.
- Good writing skills, including ability to proof accurately and write customer-facing literature.
- Lateral thinking and problem-solving ability.
- High energy, positive "can do" spirit and strong team ethic.
- Aptitude to learn various new systems
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with flexible working hours.
- Strong competency using Excel and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Clear and effective communicator both written and verbal.
- Salary £32,000
- Hybrid working options available (50% from our office/50% working from home).
- Company annual bonus scheme
- Yearly educational trips to experience our product and destinations yourself.
- Generous family and friends travel discounts.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday (increasing by one day per year to 25 days) plus bank holidays.
- Plus: your birthday off.
- Half price gym membership.
- Private healthcare plan (after 12 months in your role).
- Team night's out
- If you are interested in the above vacancy, please click 'APPLY' or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to £32000 per annum
South East London, London
We are excited to be recruiting for a Product Executive as the Product Executive you will be working collaboratively with the Product Managers to make continual improvements to the Product itself
£40000 - £42000 per annum
We are working with a Travel & Events company based in Essex who specialise in sports, hospitality and entertainment packages globally.