This is a hands-on managerial role, where you will use your destination knowledge and sales skills
Your managerial duties will include:
- Ensuring the sales performance of individuals and the branch
- Monitoring and reporting on performance
- Dealing with the day to day running of the store including operations and administration.
- Actively promote and remain a strong ambassador of the product brands and values.
- Provide training and development of all staff, working with the sales training team to ensure appropriate formal product and reservations system training as well as first-hand experience of the destinations.
- Main point of contact for customer service issues that require resolution
- Contributing to marketing ideas and business development possibilities to help continue the success and further growth of the business.
- 37.5 Hours a week, but covering over seven days including Sundays & evenings during busy periods
A genuine passion the travel industry and proven ability to motivate, enthuse and lead a team, thrive during periods of pressure and high volume of work and able to create and upbeat, motivating sales environment is required. A minimum of 12-months managerial experience in the Travel Industry is required.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive staring salary circa £22.5k pa dependent on experience with an additional bonus structure. You will be part of a well-established successful business, to continue your career with
Follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV or contact us on 0121 4509776 email@example.com
£20000 - £27000 per annum + DOE plus benefits & Bonuses
If you have experience of managing a retail travel branch then we are seeking a talented and passionate travel agency branch manager.
Additional Company Benefits
Dumfries, Dumfries & Galloway
Do you want to continue your travel industry career with a multi award-winning, well-established, independent travel company in Dumfries?