Are you an enthusiastic travel consultant, keen for a new challenge in retail travel? Do you want to work for a well-respected, established independent retail travel agency?! If yes then this is a great opportunity for you! This leading Independent retail travel company is currently seeking an experienced travel consultant to join their branch in the Market Harborough area. As an Independent Travel Consultant, you can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made holidays, along with package holidays.
- Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquires from customers for worldwide holidays
- Dynamic packaging/tailor-made holidays, along with package holidays.
- Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- Keeping your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in- depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations.
- You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge within retail travel.
You will receive a competitive salary in the region of £21,000 - £22,000 along with great incentives, travel concessions, educationals and other perks to the best industry; travel!!
Apply with your CV today! For more information please call Katy at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 450 9776 or email your CV to email@example.com
£33000 - £38000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Calling all sports lovers!!!! Are you a huge sports fan with experience within the travel industry? Have you travelled or lived in Australia or New Zealand?
£24000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
An exciting new opportunity is now available for a fully experienced Luxury Leisure Consultant to join a successful travel management company in Central Chester.