CALLING ALL PASSIONATE TRAVEL CONSULTANTS!!! An award-winning Specialist Tour Operator are looking for a Travel Consultant who is an expert in Australia and New Zealand. Focusing on product that offers attainable luxury, this is a great opportunity for someone with Travel Consultant experience who loves Australasia, sales and building relationships. Excellent salary package £24k pa plus uncapped commission, OTE is in excess of £30k pa and FAM trips too! Great working hours, no Sundays or evening shifts. This position is either OFFICE / HYBRID OR FULLY HOMEWORKING!!! How great is that!?
- Booking tailormade luxury holidays to New Zealand and Australia
- Offering unparalleled levels of customer service, this is everything to us
- Engaging with travel agents and direct customers, qualifying their needs, and creating bespoke itineraries
- Working with management to help define the growth of this department
- 24K basic and the ability to earn commission, we do not cap it, the more you sell the more you make.
- This position is either OFFICE / HYBRID OR FULLY HOMEWORKING!!! How great is that!?
- The chance to work with an intimate team in a very friendly office environment. Marketing, sales, product, management, all work in the same space, it's a collaborative effort. Want to get an understanding of how other departments work, this is the place to do it.
- 37.5 hours a week. No Sundays, you will be expected to work Saturdays (on a shift pattern with a day back in lieu). They close at 5.30pm during the week and 4pm on Saturdays, no late nights!
- FAM trips
- 2 - 5 years' sales experience in the travel industry
- Major bonus points if you have travelled to Australia and New Zealand and have great product knowledge of destinations such as Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Byron Bay, Auckland, Queenstown, the list goes on!
- You are driven and extremely passionate about all things travel.
- Your customer service skills are off the charts, building relationships and wowing people is a minimum requirement.
- You are organised, very organised, days are not planned in this industry, you need to adapt to what comes your way.
- Work well under pressure, it is a sales environment after all. No day is the same, we take it as it comes.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For any questions please contact Katy on 0121 4509776 or please email firstname.lastname@example.org
£23000 - £24000 per annum + commission, bonuses and incentives
Long Haul Travel Consultants we need you! Are you an experienced tailor-made specialist who has worked for a tour operator selling long haul destinations? This is a fantastic opportunity WORKING FROM
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Luxury Travel Advisor for Private Clients. A unique ultra luxury hospitality business, who provide bespoke stays to beautiful residencies has seen success and growth and needs to add to their team