Do you see yourself as a destination specialist?
Are you looking to join a talented travel team and earn uncapped commissions?
Then here at Travel Trade Recruitment we may have the perfect role for you…..
Our Manchester based client is an award-winning Holiday Company, specialising in dream holidays to Canada, USA, South Africa, The Islands, Australia, and New Zealand and was stablished more than 25 years ago. They are looking for a remote Sales Consultant in Scotland to join their already successful sales team.
They are looking for a positive individual with experience and passion for selling tailor-made long-haul holidays. Previous experience working for a retail travel agent or long-haul operator would be an advantage.
The role of a Reservation Specialist:
- Create detailed itineraries to exactly suit the customers' requirements (both telephone and email enquiries)
- Source varied ground arrangements with overseas suppliers, ensuring your itinerary exactly meets the client's requirements.
- Liaising with agents and clients at various stages of the quotation process
- Use various web-based systems to check live availability of products
- Process bookings on our in-house system
- Maintaining excellent customer service throughout
Skills & Experience of a Reservations Specialist:
- Good travel background (minimum 1 year) with good geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of at least one or more of our destinations would be beneficial
- Strong selling skills with proven ability to convert enquiries into sales
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- You must be able to work well as part of a team
- You must be able to work towards a sales target
- Knowledge of GDS (preferably Amadeus) would be preferred but not essential
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent computer knowledge is essential
Location: Trafford, Manchester - but you will be fully remote!
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 DOE + Uncapped Commissions
Hours: Full time (38.75 hours per week) 8.55am - 5.40pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays on a rota 9am-5pm
Immediate Interview & Start!
Apply now or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 9236120
South West London, London
We are excited to be recruiting a specialist Asia sales consultant to join our team, a position which offers excellent prospects within our award-winning tour operator.
South West London, London
We are excited to be recruiting a specialist Africa sales consultant to join our team, a position which offers excellent prospects within our award-winning tour operator.