A specialist Tour Operator are currently recruiting for a Holidays & Product Assistant to effectively manage the day-to-day administration of their holidays and day trip portfolio. You will be required to work efficiently, manage your own time and deliver results within set deadlines. Are you an experienced Travel Consultant looking to move away from sales or a travel administrator looking for the next step? Then this is the perfect company and opportunity for you! This position is a varied role that includes administrational duties alongside some product, development and providing customer service to pre booked trips. This is an office based role based just outside of the centre of Nottingham with a very competitive salary of £24K.
- Liaising with suppliers and booking attractions/ancillary services
- Utilising in-house systems, load products ready for sale
- Creating travel documentation, enabling us to successfully deliver our holidays and day trips
- Assisting with the planning and development of our products
- Supporting with customer service requirements
- Ideally have experience of working in the travel industry
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Starting salary of £24k a year.
- Monday - Friday office hours with an occasional Saturday worked on a rota basis
- Discounted tours and excursions
- Company pension scheme
Follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 450 9776
£24000 - £25000 per annum
Are you an Administrator who is passionate about the travel industry? If you're a passionate person who loves travel, please keep reading!
£30000 - £33000 per annum + + Discretional Bonus
South West London, London
We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Executive to join our team as the Operations Executive your role will be filling the gap between when a group is confirmed and when its allocated