Technical Support Executive required for a leading provider of online booking tools! We are seeking a personable Travel Industry Professional, with a background in Corporate or Leisure Travel who has good GDS knowledge and a passion for travel technology. You will be on hand to offer frontline support to customers through telephone, email and online support methods to help diagnose and resolve technical issues in a quick and efficient manner.
If you have a solid background in travel and are great with both people and systems, this could be the new and exciting role you are looking for! A fantastic career opportunity and salary package awaits the successful candidate!
* Ownership of customer communication and contact with respect to operational issues and enquiries. To provide front-line support through a variety of methods such as telephone, email and online support methods.
* Thorough and detailed investigation of customer issues with the ability to provide 1st line support across multiple products and technologies.
* Incident management ensuring a continual and consistent workflow to both the support and development aspects of the business which provides confidence to our customers.
* Proactively communicating with customers to deliver an experience that goes beyond their expectations and looks to improve knowledge and understanding of products and solutions.
* Work closely with internal stakeholders as well as suppliers and partners. Ensuring a professional and appropriate relationship for handling queries and integrating services.
* Support new and continued development through regular testing with structured and well delivered feedback.
* Deliver against the key business objectives, business service level agreements with an awareness and aptitude to consider individual key performance indicators.
* Skills & Experience
This opportunity would suit an experienced Business Travel or Tour Operations Consultant, ideally with some supervisory or training and development experience, and experience of online booking tools. You will have a sound knowledge of travel booking and back office systems. You will be personable, a great communicator and organised.
A competitive salary is on offer, which will be dependent on experience plus benefits and Monday - Friday and a great opportunity to step into a niche role!
Please follow the instructions to apply or contact Trave Trade Recruitment for any questions on 0161 9236120. Manchester@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk