We are currently seeking a Senior Tour Organiser to join our team in Southwest London , as the Tour Organiser you will be working within a small dedicated team, you will be working on your own tours: excellent administrative and communication skills are essential. The ideal candidate will have at least eight years' experience in organising special interest tours to Europe, tour leading, a passion for travel and understanding of the industry, an art history background, and a working knowledge of at least one European language, preferably Italian.
* Designing, planning, and costing tours
* Sourcing and liaising directly with European suppliers (hotels, restaurants etc)
* Working with ground agents (in both Europe and beyond)
* Liaising with US clients, including pitching for new business and client documentation
* Responsibility for tour finances
* Writing itineraries and other promotional material
* Processing tour booking forms and pre-tour client documentation.
* Office support when colleagues are abroad.
* Booking flights (Galileo or similar)
* Ensuring all arrangements run smoothly and according to plan.
* Being responsible for the welfare of the party as well as daily logistics
* Working with expert lecturers and / or local guides
* Coping calmly and efficiently with any issues which arise - from tracing lost baggage to medical emergencies.
* Have a background in Art History and/or interest in gardens.
* Have a working knowledge of at least one European language, ideally Italian.
* Be able to deal with complex projects, prioritise and pay attention to detail.
* Have good communication skills.
* Exercise good judgement, initiative, and imagination
* Have strong decision-making skills under pressure.
* Be naturally diplomatic, patient and calm.
* Have stamina - and a sense of humour!
* Salary: 35-38k per annum, paid monthly in arrears.
* Tour Leading fees: £150 per day, whilst on tour.
* Bonus: At the discretion of the Directors.
* Hybrid Working: Three days in the office and two at home. Subject to an effective team rota, tours, and leave.
* If you would like to apply fo
Up to £32000 per annum
South East London, London
We are excited to be recruiting for a Product Executive as the Product Executive you will be working collaboratively with the Product Managers to make continual improvements to the Product itself
£40000 - £42000 per annum
We are working with a Travel & Events company based in Essex who specialise in sports, hospitality and entertainment packages globally.