A brilliant opportunity has risen for a Senior Product Executive to work within the luxury travel market for a great, well-established company in Cheshire. If you have a background in tour operations, with outstanding destination knowledge and a passion for all luxurious products then this is the new role for you. This really is a rare opportunity to join the Product team of this highly respected and successful travel company.
* Play an active part in assisting the Product Manager with selecting and contracting the product portfolio for designated destinations, including the negotiation of marketing contributions and exclusive offers.
* Assisting the Product Manager with selecting and contracting product portfolio.
* Maintain effective supplier relationships.
* Assist in ensuring that the identified product is on sale according to agreed time frames.
* Monitor the quality of product on sale within the portfolios and be able to resolve any quality issues that may occur.
* Identify product training needs and contribute to the delivery of the training.
* Attend relevant trade shows to main relationships with suppliers and contacts.
* Research new destinations and negotiate contracts.
* The planning and organisation of familiarisation trips.
* Attend and lead familiarisations trips, complete website updates and trip reports.
* Assist and help resolve client/resort issues.
* To support the contract loading team when required, and knowledge of contract loading would be advantageous.
* To co-ordinate and edit the company's website with up to date, accurate content, images and information on the products being sold - to include hotel, touring and cruise product.
* Proven experience in the travel industry, with experience in a product role being highly desirable.
* Excellent relationship management skills, with experience of supplier management and contract negotiations being desirable.
* Ability to manage and prioritise workloads and adapt to changing internal and external environments.
* Good knowledge of Caribbean and European destinations is essential.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong commercial acumen.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
* Knowledge of Dolphin Dynamics reservations system (Preferred)
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* This role could potentially apply to someone with product, purchasing or commercial experience looking to take a step up!
* Monday - Friday office hours
* A competitive salary depending on experience
* Educational trips/Familiarisations
* Holiday discounts
* Pension scheme
* Holiday entitlements
If you are interested in this fantastic new opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Senior Product Manager required for an established Luxury Travel Company in Cheshire.