We are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Product/Commercial Executive a position which offers excellent prospects within our award-winning tour operator. This role will be encompassing all areas - product design and creation, operations pre/post departure including final documentation and other administrative ad hoc duties, and commercial help. This role is remote with a visit once a month to London office required.
- Designing itineraries for the cruise extension department
- Responsible for monitoring and management of upcoming tour departures
- Loading and checking departure data with great accuracy. A key attention to detail is required for this to pick up any discrepancies and have the initiative to question this.
- Researching innovative ideas for new excursions
- Communicating with internal and external partners
- Assist in any post sales operational queries, and in the resolution of any complaints, pre, during or post tour
- Creating invoices for our DMC business and generating invoices for the cruise business
- Assisting in the development and growth of the cruise business, from both a product perspective and a commercial one.
- Motivated and proactive individual with a strong team ethic.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Extremely keen eye for detail, excellent time-management and organisational skills that will enable efficient multi-tasking and prioritisation.
- Ability to manage workload under a lot of pressure, prioritise, follow-up and ensure all tasks are performed on time.
- Proven writing skills, including ability to accurately proof and develop customer literature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident speaking with partners both on the phone and face to face
- Starting salary £28,000 - £32,000 + Bonus
- 5 (must be flexible to the needs of the business). Flexi hours but 9 to 1730 as standard - can start/end an hour before or later.
- Company annual bonus scheme, 20 days' holiday entitlement with an additional day for each completed year plus your birthday, gym incentive scheme after completion of probation
- If you interested in the above vacancy, please click 'APPLY' or email/call Helen 02038879444 email@example.com
£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Discretionary Bonus
South West London, London
This is an opportunity to join an exciting, technology-led business with a high energy team who work closely on delivering an excellent customer experience.
Up to £24000 per annum + office hours and company benefits
A specialist Tour Operator are currently recruiting for a Holidays & Product Assistant to effectively manage the day-to-day administration of their holidays and day trip portfolio. You will be