We are currently seeking a Revenue and Yield Analyst to join our team, as the Revenue and Yield Analyst your role will be optimizing revenue and profitability by strategically managing pricing, inventory, and distribution channels. The primary focus of this role is to maximize revenue from available inventory and effectively balance supply and demand to achieve the organization's financial objectives. The Yield Manager will closely collaborate with various departments, including Commercial, Sales, Marketing and Finance to implement pricing strategies and yield management techniques.
- Revenue Optimization: The primary objective of a Revenue and Yield Analyst is to maximize revenue and profits for the company. This involves developing strategies and tactics to increase the yield.
- Inventory Management - Analyzing and managing the company's inventory is a crucial aspect of the role. This will include various divisions of products we have and operate.
- Demand Forecasting: Utilize historical data and market intelligence, to anticipate customer demand and adjust pricing and inventory allocation accordingly.
- Demand and Pricing Strategy: Determining the right pricing strategy is essential based on demand for achieving optimal revenue. The Revenue and Yield Analyst will utilize historical data and market intelligence, to anticipate customer demand and adjust pricing and inventory allocations accordingly and set competitive and profitable prices.
- Dynamic Pricing: Implement dynamic pricing strategies that respond to changing market conditions, seasonality, and other factors affecting demand.
- Data Analysis - Revenue and Yield Analyst will work extensively with data by collecting, analysing, and interpreting data related to customer behaviour, sales patterns, market trends, and other relevant metrics. This data-driven approach helps to make informed decisions.
- Forecasting and Demand Planning - Based on historical data and market trends, the Revenue and Yield Analyst will create demand forecasts to anticipate future inventory requirements and adjust pricing strategies accordingly.
- Collaboration - The role involves close collaboration with various teams within the organization. This includes Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations to align strategies and ensure the overall business goals are met.
- Continuous Improvement - Staying up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies is essential for a Revenue and Yield Analyst to continually improve their strategies and achieve better results
- Reporting and Performance Monitoring - Regularly report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics related to yield management initiatives. Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented strategies and make adjustments as and when needed. Also helping the Sales team on analysing data relating to resellers.
- Distribution systems - Familiarity with distribution systems, online booking platforms, and travel industry trends
- Proven experience in yield management, revenue management, pricing, or related roles.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented; skilled in exploring data, discovering patterns, relationships, anomalies and trends
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to work effectively with various internal teams and external partners.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and precision in pricing and inventory management.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in long range planning and forecasting models.
- Salary £40,000
- Office Based in SW London
- If you would like to apply for the above vacancy, please click 'APPLY' or call / email Helen 02038879444 firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to £32000 per annum
South East London, London
We are excited to be recruiting for a Product Executive as the Product Executive you will be working collaboratively with the Product Managers to make continual improvements to the Product itself
£40000 - £42000 per annum
We are working with a Travel & Events company based in Essex who specialise in sports, hospitality and entertainment packages globally.