My client are a very well-known independent tour operator who pride themselves in the way they look after their staff as much as their customers and agents.
- Working with a small team of travel consultants
- Quoting on a wide variety of European and worldwide travel itineraries
- Selling both package and dynamically packaged holidays
- Offering your customer a choice of tour operator, to sell the right holiday for their needs
- Selling additional products and services, such as car hire and travel insurance.
- Working to sales targets to earn commission whilst offering excellent customer service
If you are a Travel Consultant, from either a multiple travel agency or an independent travel agency, we want to hear from you! GDS knowledge would be an advantage but not essential. You will be passionate about travel and customer service, and motivated to earn commission.
Salary is dependent on experience, but also generous, with basics from £17K pa - £18k pa. OTE is uncapped!
*summer and winter ball free for staff.
*Satellite TV for all staff rooms
*free onsite parking
*Dress down Friday
*28 Days holiday plus Birthday off
*Discounted package holidays and the opportunity to have an all expenses payed holiday for exceptional performance at work.
*Hosted educational that is provided by the company
*Free eye test and discount
*Host dinners at Football matches and concerts
*Free tickets to football matches and concerts
Please send your CV to Marie@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Marie on 0121 450 9776.
You can also apply via the link below.
£29000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Sales Professional to join a Luxury Hotel brand based in West London
Salary DOE Plus Benefits!
Birmingham, West Midlands
Experienced Luxury Travel expert required for new Travel Agency to be launched in Birmingham!