Senior Product Manager required for an established Luxury Travel Company in Cheshire. If you have product experience from a tour operator background, ideally with knowledge of luxury resorts and hotels this could be the perfect role for you! A competitive basic salary is on offer plus wide ranging benefits for the successful candidates that can help grow and develop the companies tour operation program by assessing product types, destinations and the overall potential.
My client provides tailor made luxury holidays, luxury hotels and flights to alluring holiday destinations. Currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Product Manager to join their Product Team. You will need current knowledge of Worldwide Destinations. Working as a Product Manager you will identify and take advantage of the considerable potential growth and for developing the programme in years ahead. This is a permanent full time role working Monday - Friday.
* Best practice contracting, either through UK representation or directly, for hotels, transfer companies, ground handlers and cruise companies.
* To ensure that all tactical and contracted offers are sourced, processed, loaded into the Reservations system and advertised on the company's website.
* To support the Reservations, Admin and Finance teams with general, finance and customer service queries from clients and contracted partners.
* To co-ordinate and edit the company's website with up to date, accurate content, images and information on the products being sold - to include hotel, touring and cruise products.
* Liaise regularly with hoteliers, ground handlers, cruise companies, Tourist Boards and representation companies to maintain and develop relationships.
* To carry out competitor analysis on a regular basis to ensure competitiveness within the market.
* To carry out regular company Product update meetings with all Reservations staff.
* To update closeouts / stop sales as required.
* To ensure all relevant contact sheets for all Product areas, including Sales & Marketing contacts are updated.
* To liaise with and assist the Marketing department with brochure production, press adverts and other marketing opportunities.
* To attend relevant trade shows such as WTM and ILTM to maintain supplier relationships, contacts, research new destinations, negotiate contracts and confirm future marketing agreements.
* To attend and lead familiarisation trips and conduct product training, website updates and trip reports following trips.
* Assist and help resolve client/resort issues
* Manage a product team (product manager/contract loader(s)
Key Skills and Experience Required:
* Ideally have experience in a similar role of Product Manager with team management experience, boasting good destination and luxury property knowledge with a minimum of 2 years' experience in the role.
* Excellent relationship management and communication skills with a network of contacts in the luxury hotel market.
* Knowledge of some or all of the following destinations is essential - Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East, Africa, Americas, Europe and Far East.
* The role will require excellent commercial awareness, the ability to work proactively under your own initiative, the ability to work to tight deadlines and an eye for detail.
* Knowledge of Dolphin Dynamics reservations system would be an advantage
* Travel industry knowledge is essential.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary, which will be dependent on experience plus benefits. This is a reputable and expanding travel company, and an exciting opportunity to help them grow further!
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org