An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Product Executive to join my client, a well-established Cruise company who are rapidly growing!
Due to continued success my client is seeking enthusiastic, experienced travel candidates to join their team and be a part of their Product department.
* Liaise with suppliers to source long haul, luxury travel deals Manage product allocation systems
* On-going competitor analysis of product and price Attend supplier operator meetings and training sessions
* Research into new travel products
* Proactive sourcing and set up of special offers
* Work alongside the marketing team to ensure cruise deals are advertised correctly
* Communicate travel campaigns to sales team
* Assisting Product Manager with ad hoc duties
* Previous product/commercial experience gained within the travel sector - essential
* Good understanding of long haul, luxury travel destinations
* Commercially aware with a keen eye for a good deal
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to build strong relationships
* Flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
What's on offer?
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Fully home-based position
Full time - 40 hours per week
Interested in working for a fantastic Cruise company in their Product department?
Apply now or contact email@example.com
Up to £32000 per annum
South East London, London
We are excited to be recruiting for a Product Executive as the Product Executive you will be working collaboratively with the Product Managers to make continual improvements to the Product itself
£40000 - £42000 per annum
We are working with a Travel & Events company based in Essex who specialise in sports, hospitality and entertainment packages globally.