I am currently seeking a Marketing and Sales Professional with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a 4- or 5-star hotel or with a travel industry background located in Knightsbridge. The Marketing and sales Professional plays a very special and important role, you will be able to turn our clients trade partners into loyal supporters.
It is a challenge with many rewards from seeing the results in getting social media exposure, trade promotions and making our client the best seller with their trade partners (which include from traditional big tour operators to online companies and smaller luxury operators).
So, if you are an outgoing person who can fit our spirit of professionalism, innovation, respect, integrity and teamwork then we would like to hear from you.
What we expect from you:
- To actively seek and crate new social media and online exposure to the public and potential guests
- To check and increase results of digital marketing and advertising with the assistance of your colleagues and the sales team where necessary
- To be available and extend a warm, natural assistance to our existing trade partners
- To check contracts and terms of agreements and rates with our trade partners
- To negotiate better terms with our partners and find opportunities to increase our cooperation with our trade partners
- To handle any queries whenever necessary and check all information about the hotel online and on printed material
- To create competition analysis every few months for online or other partners
- To promote and actively participate in a variety of geographical markets and sales activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holder of a Hospitality Management or other relevant to the position Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in another 4- or 5-star hotel. Alternatively, we might consider the right candidate with a longer experience in the travel industry or related digital marketing role.
- Warm personality with a guest-oriented approach
- A good team player who can support all departments
- Fluent in English. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced computer skills.
- EU citizen working already in the UK or UK citizen
- Salary: 26,000 - 38,000 pounds gross per annum PLUS bonus
- Bonus related to results
- Other advantages include: Free stay at the resort for the candidate, partner, and children for 4 days each year on All Inclusive (with option to accumulate). Option to stay for leisure weekends in the hotel when travelling on business and Discounted Holidays for wider family members.
- Career development opportunities and wide range of Training
- 28 paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays increasing by 1 day for each full calendar year of service after the 3rd