My client a leading, multi award-winning luxury Travel Company who have built their reputation on delivering exceptional tailor-made holidays and travel experiences to some of the world's most desirable destinations, are seeking a Luxury VIP Travel Consultant to join their successful team. Do you have experience of arranging bespoke luxury holidays? Can you establish and maintain a professional yet personal relationship with your clients? Can you deliver a tailored service, meet your clients individual needs and preferences? If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! This is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of private clients, establishing and maintaining a professional and personal relationship with each of your clients. You will be required to use your travel expertise, knowledge and insight to advise, inspire and arrange all aspects of your clients bespoke luxury holidays.
- Building and maintaining positive rapport with each client, building an in-depth understanding of each of their likes and preferences through regular and personalised contact.
- Contacting clients through telephone, email and written communications as well as in person meetings, virtual meetings and attendance of client events as required.
- Arranging every aspect of each client's holiday, including; preparation of tailored itineraries and quotes, ownership of air and land arrangements, assisting with ad-hoc requests. All information must be loaded accurately into the relevant systems, adhering to company procedure and minimum standards.
- Managing amendments and cancellations of holidays as they arise, maintain high levels of service throughout the process.
- Competently use all internal systems including reservations, CRM and airline GDS (Amadeus). Full training will be given if not familiar with the systems.
- Identifying and acting on new opportunities to introduce new clients to Private Clients and the services and benefits available to them.
- Establishing and maintaining strong positive relationships with air and ground suppliers to maximise the value and experience you add to each clients' holiday experience.
- Working with Head of Department to regularly review your client NPS % score and identify areas for focus.
- Assisting clients with any in resort issues that arise during their holidays and supporting the Customer Services Manager to manage and resolve any complaints quickly and effectively.
- When relevant, offering out of normal hours client support in emergency situations, collaborating with the company Duty Management service as required.
- Continuously broadening your travel knowledge, sales skills and expertise by attending internal training, participating in familiarisation trips and supplier training, attending trade shows and reading travel publications.
- Proven track record in sales within a luxury brand
- Experience and successful track record of relationship management.
- Overseas travel experience for relevant destinations and product.
- Competent and experienced in travel industry systems, including GDS.
- Confident, self-motivated with proven track record of working independently.
- Excellent listener and articulate communicator, both written and speaking.
- Ability to multitask, especially under periods of sustained pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to think strategically and contribute to projects.
The successful candidate can expect an attractive salary depending on experience, an excellent benefits package and the option to work from home.
Monday - Friday; 09:00 - 17:30, 1 in 4 Saturdays; 09:00 - 15:00
If you match the description above please follow the instructions to apply now.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
My client one of Europe's Sports Tours Operators are seeking a full time International Operations Manager to join their dynamic & experienced team in Manchester.
£18000 - £21000 per annum + OTE £26k & Benefits & Progression!
An amazing opportunity has arisen for experienced Travel Consultants to join a growing luxury travel company!