- In the varied role as a Reservations Consultant you will be dealing with a wide variety of world-wide holidays using Galileo
- You will be book a mix of return, open jaw, RTW and multi-sector itineraries
- As a Reservations Consultant you will be liaising with agents and the general public in the travel industry
- Working both over the phone and via e-mail, offering excellent customer service.
- Office hours 0900-17.30 Mon-Fri with weekends on a rota basis (time off in lieu)
Previous Travel industry experience of booking long haul holidays and GDS knowledge is required (Ideally Galileo), along with excellent customer service and sales skills. Consideration may also be given to candidates working as Travel Agents who are keen to work in Tour Operations.
A starting salary of circa £16k pa plus commission and incentives is available to the successful candidate (OTE of £19k pa - £25kpa). This is an excellent change to join an established and growing Tour Operator!
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions please contact Gemma on 01619236120 or email@example.com
£19000 - £22000 per annum
An established award winning retail travel specialist is seeking a Travel Consultant for their Leicester!! You will be a Travel Advisor in a lively, local, thriving independent travel agency, that off
Plus Company Bonus Scheme & Benefits
Our client is an award-winning leading luxury travel specialist who are very well-established and extremely successful within their sector.
£15000 - £18000 per annum + incentives
Are you passionate about a career in the Travel Industry and seeking an exciting Travel Consultant position in the Glasgow area?