- In the varied role as a Reservations Consultant you will be dealing with a wide variety of world-wide holidays using Galileo
- You will be book a mix of return, open jaw, RTW and multi-sector itineraries
- As a Reservations Consultant you will be liaising with agents and the general public in the travel industry
- Working both over the phone and via e-mail, offering excellent customer service.
- Office hours 0900-17.30 Mon-Fri with weekends on a rota basis (time off in lieu)
Previous Travel industry experience of booking long haul holidays and GDS knowledge is required (Ideally Galileo), along with excellent customer service and sales skills. Consideration may also be given to candidates working as Travel Agents who are keen to work in Tour Operations.
A starting salary of circa £16k pa plus commission and incentives is available to the successful candidate (OTE of £19k pa - £25kpa). This is an excellent change to join an established and growing Tour Operator!
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions please contact Gemma on 01619236120 or email@example.com
£18000 - £19000 per annum + commission, incentives & travel perks
ravel Consultants and Flight Reservation executives! Do you want to combine your Indian languages skills with your passion, knowledge and industry experience in travel? Are you a GDS trained
£18000 - £21000 per annum + amazing benefits and commission
Do you want to earn fantastic commission as a Retail Travel Consultant?! Are you a long haul retail travel consultant looking for a new challenge?
£15000 - £16500 per annum + Commission + bonuses
We are looking for Travel Sales Superstars who have worked in the Travel industry for this leading independent Travel Agency to work in their branch located near Stansted.