My client one of Europe's Sports Tours Operators are seeking a full time Finance Manager to join their dynamic & experienced team in Manchester. Do you have experience of working in Finance? Sage 200 experience or similar system background? Responsibility for managing a strong team? Do you love travel/travelling? Why not combine the two together and work in an exciting new industry, doing a role you love?!
The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the timely production of meaningful and accurate management information that enables internal and external reporting requirements to be met. Transactional management of all companies to ensure the Finance department can function on a day to day to day basis and there are no back logs. Management of the sales and purchase ledgers. Management and development of the small team of Finance Assistants.
- Production of the Monthly Management Accounts reporting pack, identifying and understanding variances to budget, forecast & prior year for the company
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including timeshare, expenses control, customer & supplier deposits ensuring no old items accumulate
- Assistance in the production of the annual budget in line with the timetable
- All aspects of intercompany invoices and recharges
- Quarterly VAT Reporting
- Accountable for the Sage accounting package and review of active Purchase Order's
- Support the Director of Finance in adhoc projects and driving efficiencies in the department
- Managing the year end audit process
- Management & development of the two Finance Assistants
- Previous experience in a similar role, management experience
- Minimum part qualified (CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience of Sage 200 (ideal, but not essential).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Industry experience preferred
The successful candidate can expect an attractive salary which will be dependent on experience along with a generous annual leave entitlement and company benefits package.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Finance Manager in Manchester, please call Gemma 01619236120 or email your CV to Manchester@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk.
£21000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
I have a fantastic opportunity for a strong and FULLY qualified Financial Controller to join this well-known travel company and shape and improve its dynamic finance department.