Have you worked in a Financial / Accounts role within the Travel Industry? Do you have experience using Sage?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experience financial administrator to join a bespoke Travel Company based in South West London.
- Daily processing of customer and supplier transactions on sage and excel (some multi-currency)
- Maintain monthly financial reconciliations on sage, and monthly travel, sales and purchase reconciliations on excel
- Chase regularly commission owed to us from suppliers
- Maintain outstanding customer payments/balances and all suppliers invoices due for payment on outlook calendar
- Completing quarterly and annual reports to ABTA
- Completing quarterly APC reports and preparing annual renewal submission to ATOL
- Liaising with external accountants/auditors on quarterly and annual compliance submissions
- Dealing with monthly and yearly Insurance requirements.
- Assist with office administration, for example ordering office stationery
- Experience working in an accounts/finance role (within the travel industry)
- Experience using Sage
- Knowledge of, or willing to learn, "Darwin" travelling agency software
- The ability to deal with ABTA and ATOL (experience in completing quarterly and yearly reports is important)
- Good command of the English Language.
- To be well organised with the ability to deal with the daily tasks on your own without being prompted
- Excellent telephone manner as you will be dealing with clients regularly.
- Additional foreign language would be great but not a must.
Package & Working hours:
A fully competitive salary is on offer (dependant on experience)
Monday-Friday, 09.00-18.00 (occasional weekends in high season)
If you would like to apply for the position, please click below or call Helen 02038879444