Are you a Ticketing & Fares Manager looking to join a small well-established travel agent/tour operator? We are a busy south London travel agent/ tour operator looking for a fares & flights manager to work in a small team. You will be joining a fun and social team. This role is Hybrid working.
- Loading and distribution of fares through Amadeus GDS, FareXpert
- Updating latest date on save segment in Amadeus
- Raising queries with airlines regarding fares, refunds, charges & conditions where required
- Quality checking new flight reservations as they appear on the Ticketing Queue identifying any errors made at the time of booking
- Producing and quality checking client's final itinerary documents
- Issuing tickets through Amadeus & processing within Dolphin back-office system, making sure all names and flights are held accurately and that all fare rules have been met
- Ticketing reservations to meet the needs of the customer
- Ability to prioritise reissues, refunds, upgrades, and other associated ticketing work
- Issuing contracted fares in Amadeus making sure all names and flights are held accurately and that all fare rules have been met
- Updating staff and agents with fares, routes, and conditions
- Identifying where cost savings can be made by more intelligent ticketing or using different contracts.
- Reading, understanding, and applying fare rules as per airline contracts. Understanding the terminology associated with the rules and fare notes
- Managing the queues, and clearly communicating the message in a timely manner meeting any deadlines set by the airlines
- Able to advise and support others in the team with ticketing & fare queries as required
- Answering queries from staff and agents regards to contracts, fares, refunds & changes
- Processing Refunds, ADMS, CRN's ACMs received via BSP & handling disputes
- You are highly organized and self-motivated with a strong attention to detail with previous travel industry and GDS experience.
- Amadeus ticketing experience
- Experience with Dolphin reservation system - required but not essential
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Very good communicator at all levels within a business
- Flexible and willing to turn hand to any reasonable task
- Strong team player who is comfortable working independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi -task
- Ability to communicate clearly on writing and verbally with customers, staff, and agents
- Salary DOE £25,000 - £30,000
- Discounts on your own flights
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office + 2 working from home
- If you would like to apply for the above vacancy, please click to 'APLLY' or email/call - Helen 02038879444 email@example.com
Up to £23000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Experienced Ticketing Consultant required for a leading, award-winning Travel Company. This is an exciting time to join this tour operator as they continue their success story with further expansion.
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Business Travel Consultant position available for this lovely independent company based in Stockport but open to office based, hybrid or fully home working (remote working)!