Top sales performers are typically passionate about the product and go the extra mile in terms of knowledge of cruise ships, lines and destinations. They possess energy, are independent and reasonably assertive whilst working within a team dynamic. Customer focus is important as is attention to detail and flexibility to work on a range of shift patterns including weekend work.
As a Cruise Sales Consultant your responsibilities will be:
* Maintaining a high level of customer focus and possess a passion for helping clients
* Possess a proven track record of sales success in a "relationship building" role - not necessarily within the travel industry
* Essentially you must possess proven experience of both inbound and outbound sales calling within the travel industry.
* The ability to work within a friendly and professional team atmosphere is also essential
Cruise Sales Consultant Skills & Experience:
* Strong sales call centre background
* A travel sales background an advantage
* Proven track record of sales success in a 'relationship building' role.
* Proven experience of both inbound and outbound sales calling within a contact centre environment.
* Self motivated with a need and desire to earn money.
* Good geographical knowledge
* Highly organised and able to multi task.
* Able to work under pressure to deadlines.
* IT literate with good keyboard skills.
* Travel experience is preferred but not mandatory.
* Happy to commit to shift work.
CRUISE SALES CONSULTANTS SALARY:
The basic salary will be £16,500 depending on experience plus a fantastic commission structure. A bonus is available once fully trained and competent in the role is £40,000 + (top performers achieve £50,000+) Timescales above are approximate and dependent upon success reflected by KPI achievements.
To apply for this position please click 'Apply Online' and follow the instructions or call Helen Cassin on 01293 850647 or email your CV and interest to firstname.lastname@example.orgK
£18000 - £19000 per annum + commission, incentives & travel perks
ravel Consultants and Flight Reservation executives! Do you want to combine your Indian languages skills with your passion, knowledge and industry experience in travel? Are you a GDS trained
£18000 - £21000 per annum + amazing benefits and commission
Do you want to earn fantastic commission as a Retail Travel Consultant?! Are you a long haul retail travel consultant looking for a new challenge?
£15000 - £16500 per annum + Commission + bonuses
We are looking for Travel Sales Superstars who have worked in the Travel industry for this leading independent Travel Agency to work in their branch located near Stansted.