- Provide written quotes and itineraries for long haul flight requests, actively seeking cost effective alternatives to direct routings for all travellers.
- Process hotel and car hire bookings ensuring the use of client contracted suppliers is made at all times.
- Advise on, and process passport & visa applications.
- Processing of flight reservations from point of enquiry to completion of ticketing.
- Handle refund and query requests ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Processing Low Cost reservations ensuring correct and accurate documentation is raised to support these bookings.
- Working Monday to Friday
- Ensure all reservations are accurately handled and deadlines met
- Provide the client with correct documentation relevant to their travel.
- Maintain open and honest communication with the Manager and Team members
- Actively participating in team meetings, and sharing knowledge with others to benefit the team.
- Maintain compliance with client travel policy, and completion of all reservations in accordance with ISO standards
- Always provide appropriate fares and routings with alternatives where applicable.
- Provide administrative support ensuring accurate completion of refunds and query requests from both Head Office and the client.
You will need to be able to process & complete flight reservations through to ticketing stage and handle enquiries for hotels and car hire along with passport & visa queries. Experience of admin and query handling would also be of benefit although we will train in this area if needed. You will be fully GDS trained.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate offering an excellent salary in the region of £22000 - £24000 dependent on experience along with wide reaching benefits package and the chance to work in a lovely office.
To be considered, please follow the instructions TO APPLY by attaching your CV or e-mail your CV to email@example.com - For more information please call Kate at Travel Trade Recruitment on 01214509776
Are you looking to kick start your career in travel & tourism or take your next step in the travel industry? Have you travelled to some of the world's famous iconic destinations?
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Do you have a passion and interested for Africa, in particularly East Africa and Madagascar? Have you have travelled Africa extensively? If so, why not specialise in what you love to do!
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Business Travel Team Leader now required. My client are a leading independent Travel Management company based in the City of London and are now seeking an experienced Business Travel Team Leader.