1. What is CRS?A Computer Reservations System (CRS) is a computer system used to store and retrieve information and conduct transactions related to air travel. Originally designed and operated by airlines, CRS’s were later extended for the use of travel agents.
2. What is GDS?Global Distribution Systems (GDS) are the main CRS operations that book and sell tickets for multiple airlines. Modern GDS’s typically allow users to book hotel rooms and rental cars as well as airline tickets.
3. Why should I learn a CRS?Most travel companies use a CRS to book flights, hotels and car hire and demand that people know at least one CRS in job adverts. Learning a CRS can help in securing your ideal travel job!
4. Which CRS should I learn?We offer training in all 3 major GDS systems; Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre however we do not promote any particular system over the other. If you learn one system it is quite easy to cross-train from one to another. They all work in similar way however the commands & entries may differ. If you cannot decide which system to learn, contact us and we will listen to your requirements and suggest the best course for you.
5. How do I train?Once your course has been processed & purchased we will email your log on details and password. You then need to download the courseware browser onto your computer in order to start studying. A link to the download site will be sent with your logon details or see system requirements page. If you are unable to download the browser the course can accessed directly by using the integrated courseware browser: See System Requirements section
The download browser is only compatible with PC, Mac users will have to use the integrated browser.
5. Where does training take place?All the training is done online and can be done in your own time, at your own pace and at your convenience and can be accessed from any computer that has an internet connection anywhere in the world.
6. What if find the course cheaper elsewhere?We are confident that our course prices are the cheapest available, if however you find a course being offered cheaper elsewhere, email details to email@example.com or call 0161 923 6120 and we will contact you directly and we guarantee to beat the price by 15%.
Please Note: this offer does not apply where companies offer courses free of charge