The Travel Trade Recruitment Candidate Introduction Scheme provides a fee payment of £100 in Shopping Vouchers to candidates that are already registered with Travel Trade Recruitment as an incentive for introducing a new jobseeker with travel industry work experience. The voucher is provided only when Travel Trade Recruitment has successfully placed the new jobseeker in permanent or temporary work for a continuous period of 12 weeks.
To be eligible for the voucher, please see conditions below
- The referrer must already be registered with Travel Trade Recruitment
- The new jobseeker must not have registered with Travel Trade Recruitment in the previous 12 months to the referral.
- The referrer must register the new jobseeker by completing the details on the Referral Form with your contact details, the name, email, phone number and job title of the new jobseeker you are recommending.
- The referrer cannot register themselves as a new job seeker.
- Travel Trade Recruitment will confirm in writing, via email, acceptance of the new jobseeker onto the scheme within 3 working days. (please keep the confirmation email)
- The voucher will be awarded when Travel Trade Recruitment have successfully placed the new jobseeker into permanent or temporary employment with one of our travel industry clients within six months of the date of the referrers introduction.
- Once placed, the new jobseeker must continue in the employment for a minimum period of 12 weeks, after which the fee will be paid to the referrer.
- For temporary employment, the new jobseeker must continue in the employment for a minimum period of three consecutive months, averaging more than 30 hours of work per week, after which the fee will be paid
- If you operate a Limited Company, fee payments will be made to your Limited Company, for which a company invoice is required.
- In the event of a disputed fee, the company’s decision shall be final.
- We retain the right to change the conditions of or cancel the scheme without written notice.