* To increase the number of groups travelling to Africa annually, working to monthly targets and project development goals
* Responsible for creating and implementing a quarterly Recruitment Plan, together with the Marketing Manager and UK Development Manager
* Respond effectively to incoming enquiries from new and existing volunteers
* To attend fairs, meetings and exhibitions to raise awareness of the organisation
* To maximise benefit of the company's new CRM system
* Deliver vibrant presentations to small/large groups of people
* To work with the marketing team to devise and implement new and existing recruitment strategies
* To research new - and develop our current - databases for approaching new groups
* To visit our African project bases and help co-ordinate group trips to see your work through from start to finish
* Proven sales/recruitment experience
* Experience of travel to sub-Saharan Africa or a proven track record selling to the specifically to the education sector
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
* Management experience
* Confident speaking to new people, sometimes in large groups
* Strong understanding of - and passion for - international development in Africa and
* overseas travel
* Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft Office
* Strong forward-planning skills
* highly motivated, confident and a team player
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary which will be in the region of up to £28500.00 plus you can expect to earn additional earnings on top which would give you a fantastic OTE!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this exciting position as Sales/Recruitment Manager, please follow the instructions and apply online or email your CV to email@example.com or call Helen Cassin on 01293 850647
plus company benefits
Do you have a passion and in-depth knowledge of all things Cruise? An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cruise Product Executive to work for an award-winning luxury tour operator in Cheshire.
£24000 - £28000 per annum + plus amazing company benefits & incentives
Are you a highly motivated and experienced Travel Consultant? Do you know Ireland like the back of your hand? My client is looking for somebody who is Travel Sales orientated and motivated...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + travel benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new challenging within a reputable company? Would you like to within the travel industry managing a finance team?