- Creating bespoke and luxury itineraries to Africa
- Be the customers immediate point of contact from the start of the booking to the end.
- Ensure fantastic customer service is given at all times, going the extra mile
You will be passionate about travel and have specialised or extensively travelled throughout Africa and Madagascar. You will be confident and have strong sales experience, be exceptional at customer service and providing the right experience.
- Sales orientated and motivated with relevant sales experience within the travel industry
- Strong geographical and product knowledge of Africa and Madagascar as a travel destination
- A methodical approach with particular attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of a GDS ideally Amadeus
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary(DOE) with a fantastic commission structure.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now.
£29000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Sales Professional to join a Luxury Hotel brand based in West London
Salary DOE Plus Benefits!
Birmingham, West Midlands
Experienced Luxury Travel expert required for new Travel Agency to be launched in Birmingham!