- Creating bespoke and luxury itineraries to Africa
- Be the customers immediate point of contact from the start of the booking to the end.
- Ensure fantastic customer service is given at all times, going the extra mile
You will be passionate about travel and have specialised or extensively travelled throughout Africa and Madagascar. You will be confident and have strong sales experience, be exceptional at customer service and providing the right experience.
- Sales orientated and motivated with relevant sales experience within the travel industry
- Strong geographical and product knowledge of Africa and Madagascar as a travel destination
- A methodical approach with particular attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of a GDS ideally Amadeus
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary(DOE) with a fantastic commission structure.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now.
£45000 - £50000 per annum + great company benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
I have a fantastic opportunity for a strong and FULLY qualified Financial Controller to join this well-known travel company and shape and improve its dynamic finance department.
£15000 - £15500 per annum + pension, uniform
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I am currently recruiting for a well-established, fast growing travel company based around the Leeds area!
Up to £20275 per annum + Great company!
** Travel Consultants Wanted** Travel industry Customer Service Consultant required for a successful, growing tour operator who are based in the North Surrey area.