* Manage sales leads received by the Company via the Company's website, email, mail or telephone, with the objective of maximising the number of confirmed bookings and revenues whilst complying with the Company's rules and policies on procedures, terms & conditions and pricing
* Answering the phones and emails beyond UK office hours to cover enquiries from USA
* Assisting with preparing and sending out documentation during the booking process
* Ensuring Booking Forms have been received
* Processing credit card payments
* Assisting with daily brochure fulfilment
* Assisting other colleagues / departments with administrative tasks as required
* The ideal applicant will have experience in a similar Travel Sales position.
* Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook & Power-Point
* Excellent telephone manner and inter-personal skills.
* Good work-load management with the ability to prioritise all sales opportunities before other duties.
* A good sense of humour and a can-do approach are essential.
* A knowledge of France & the French language would be an advantage.
* Salary level £20,000
* Monday to Friday 11.00 to 19.00 / 12.00 to 20.00
* 20 days holiday increases with service
* Company pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* A chance to travel overseas
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV or if you have any questions, please contact Meg Bramley on 01293 850647!
Do you have experience in building tailor-made trips to Latin America? Have you travelled Latin America extensively? My client is a luxury tour operator who requires a Latin America Specialist
Do Not Miss This Opportunity! Are you motivated by money and looking to kick start your career in travel?
Up to £26500 per annum + Plus bonus & other great benefits!
Calling all Retail Travel Branch Managers! Do you consider yourself a dynamic Retail Travel Branch Manager? Do you thrive off the challenge of increasing sales and getting the best out of the team