* Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
* Offering expert advice in all aspects of travel
* Maintain the outstanding level of customer service provided by the 'day' team
* Work as part of an efficient team, communicating effectively both internally and externally
* To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
* Sourcing the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground product
* Providing additional Quality Control to day team processes when call volumes permit.
* Provide 'risk analysis' of global travel news and communicate to Senior Management as appropriate
* Creation and provision of traveller tracking reports for communication to clients in the event of a major event
* Knowledgeable on GDS Sabre
* Fares & Ticketing Level 1 & 2 (or equivalent experience) essential
* Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Possess good geographical and product knowledge of destinations and airlines
* On the pulse with world events and likely travel implications
* Good organizational skills and excellent customer service & communicative abilities are essential
* Flexible approach and desire to think 'outside of the box' to provide innovative travel solutions in times of increased stress for our clients
* You will have experience of working within an out of hours role previously or currently meaning you will be able to join this fantastic company and hit the ground running!
This exciting new role comes with a very competitive salary of £28,000 - £32,000 plus company benefits! You will be working within a lovely team who you will be working closely with to ensure clients are being given an excellent service.
Follow the instructions below to APPLY NOW or send your CV to email@example.com, call Helen Cassin on 01293 850647
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Are you working in the Travel Industry and have a keen interest in the Entertainment Industry?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Working on several accounts, you'll be used to booking flights on GDS and ideally building multi-sector flights and able to look after the client's need from beginning to end to ensure top service.
£18000 - £20000 per annum + OTE in the region of £29k
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Business travel opportunity for an experienced travel consultant with Experience of using Amadeus or Galileo looking to join this leading business travel company based near Stockport!