Are you confident, switched on and a real people person? If you are then this interesting and varied job vacancy will be right up your street. We are recruiting for an Accommodation Concierge to join a friendly and well-established accommodation provider in the North London area. Our client is a privately-owned company that operates a varied portfolio of properties aimed at different levels of budget and catering from short to long-term stays.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting, checking in/out of guests across a portfolio of properties
- Manage different types of accommodation and property lets on a daily basis
- Completing bookings and payments over the phone and in person
- Attending to any guest queries and requests
- Performing various daily administrative duties
- Driving licence (essential)
- Well presented and a great communicator
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Background in hotels/retail customer facing roles (desirable)
- A second European language would be an advantage
- Switched on and able to think on your feet and come up with new ideas
The successful applicant can expect a competitive starting salary of circa £23,000 along with the opportunity to work in an extremely varied and rewarding position.
If you feel you have the right attributes and personality please forward your CV along with a brief cover note by clicking 'Apply' and follow the on-screen instructions.